[Jazz/Funk/Hip-Hop/Acid Jazz] - US3 - An Ordinary Day In An Unusual Place (2001)

US3 - An Ordinary Day In An Unusual PlaceLabel: Universal Jazz (UK)Catalog#: 014 832-2Format: CDCountry: UKReleased: 15 Oct 2001Genre: ElectronicStyle: Acid Jazz, JazzdanceTracklisting:1 An Ordinary Day In An Unusual Place (Part 1)2 Get Out3 You Can't Hold Me Down4 Let My Dreams Come5 India6 Sittin' On My Park Bench7 Dead End Street8 Enough9 Enough Bonus Beats10 World No More11 Pay Attention12 Sugar Sugar (She She Wah Wah)13 Why?14 Shady People15 An Ordinary Day In An Unusual Place (Part 2)MP3 ripped from CD, VBRArchive includes 18 files: .mp3; .jpg; .m3u; .nfohttp://ibox.org.ua/29016/Либо зеркалосервер: ftp.ibox.org.uaлогин: f29016пароль: ZPelzayHftp://f29016:ZPelzayH@ftp.ibox.org.uaPassword: nothingistrueAfter half a decade seemingly spent in oblivion, US3 are back with an album reminiscent of their critically acclaimed Hand on the Torch. This latest effort is more mature than their previous work, a definite step away from the urban chic of the streets to a more intellectual, reflective style.With a definite latin influence, the trio have evolved, though intelligence and social awareness are still the driving force behind the beats. Not so much a rebirth, An Ordinary Day in an Unusual Place is a reexamination and plots a new, exciting course for the group.