Sia - Healing Is Difficult [2000]

Sia Kate Isobelle Furler (или просто Sia) стала известной в качестве вокалистки коллектива Zero 7. Вниманю публики предлагается ее первый сольный альбом.Artist: SiaAlbum: Healing Is DifficultGenre: Trip-Hop, Lo-FiRelease Date: 2000Quality / Bitrate: MP3 / VBR ~ 210 kbpsWebSite: http://www.siamusic.net/Sia Kate Isobelle Furler (born December 18, 1975 in Adelaide, Australia) is a contemporary female pop singer, noted for her work with Zero 7 and her two major-label solo albums.Sia Furler was once part of the Australian acid jazz formation Crisp, which released an album entitled OnlySee on a now defunct independent label.Furler did not achieve commercial success until her move to the United Kingdom. After arriving in the UK, Sia signed with the DancePool label of Sony Music and released her debut major-label album, Healing Is Difficult in 2000, which was an eclectic mix of R&B and jazz. The album included the underground club hits "Drink To Get Drunk" (remixed by Different Gear), "Little Man" and "Taken For Granted", which featured a Prokofiev sample and reached the Top 10 in the UK singles chart. Healing Is Difficult received wide critical acclaim, which led to Furler being hailed as the next Lauryn Hill/Nelly Furtado. However, following record label conflicts, Sia left Sony Music and signed with Go Beat records, part of the Universal Music group.Sia FurlerSia released the EP Don't Bring Me Down in 2003, which featured the tracks "Don't Bring Me Down", "Broken Biscuit", "Lucky" and "So Bored". Her second album, entitled Colour The Small One, was released through Go Beat in Europe and Australia in 2004. The down tempo album saw Sia employ a mix of acoustic instruments and electronic backing in her material, which led to comparisons with artists like Dido and Sarah McLachlan. The album spawned the singles "Breathe Me" and "Where I Belong". "Where I Belong" was to be featured in the the film Spiderman 2 but owing to recording label conflicts, it was not included. The single cover art featured Sia in a Spiderman costume. Sia co-wrote the album track "The Bully" with Beck, as well as the yet to be released tracks "Killing Kindness" and "Silence Them". In early 2005, Sia parted company with Go Beat after her disappointment at the company's lack of promotion of the album, and also with the label's US counterpart, which had failed to pick up the record.In 2005, "Breathe Me", featured as the closing song in the series finale of the US HBO television series Six Feet Under. The track, licensed to the Astralwerks record label, also features on the second soundtrack album of the series, Six Feet Under, Vol. 2: Everything Ends. Following this, Astralwerks (also home to Royksopp, Air and Fatboy Slim) licensed Sia's Colour The Small One album, which finally saw an American release in early 2006. Sia will tour the US throughout 2006, promoting the album and cross-promoting the Six Feet Under season five DVD release. The re-released 2006 US album features four bonus tracks, "Broken Biscuit" (from the Don't Bring Me Down EP), "Sea Shells" (the B-side to "Breathe Me" in the UK) and two remixes of "Breathe Me" by Four Tet and Ulrich Schnauss.In addition to her solo career, Furler provides vocals for Zero 7, on their hit singles "Destiny" and "Distractions" from their debut album Simple Things, and "Somersault" and "Speed Dial No. 2" from their second album, When It Falls. Zero 7's third album, The Garden, released May 2006, features another five songs with Furler on vocals, namely "Throw It All Away", "The Pageant Of The Bizarre", "You're My Flame", "If I Can't Have You" and "Waiting To Die". "You're My Flame" will be released as a single in the US on July 31, 2006, and has already been released in the UK.Sia's cover of "Paranoid Android" was released on the Radiohead tribute album Exit Music: Songs with Radio Heads in 2006, which also features covers by artists such as Mark Ronson, Matthew Herbert and Cinematic Orchestra. She has also recorded a duet with singer Katie Noonan from Brisbane-based band George, and recorded an animated pop project called "The H Crusador", which has yet to be released. Sia has also been writing material for her new album which won't be released until 2007 due to her promotional work with Colour The Small One and Zero 7.TRACKLIST1. Fear (Flavell, Furler, Williams) 5:112. Drink to Get Drunk (Frank, Furler) 4:413. Taken for Granted (Corsbie, Furler, Prokofiev) 4:354. Blow It All Away (Armstrong, Furler, Howard ...) 4:405. Get Me (Frank, Furler) 3:136. I'm Not Important to You (Frank, Furler) 6:087. Sober and Unkissed (Flavell, Furler) 4:018. Healing Is Difficult (Frank, Furler) 5:249. Judge Me (Frank, Furler) 4:1510. Little Man (Frank, Furler) 6:0411. Insidiously (Frank, Furler) 8:5012. Drink To Get Drunk (Dance) 7:54TOTAL SIZE 102,3 MBhttp://rapidshare.de/files/34799902/s_hid.rarpass: pup_zemliЗЫ - Сканк - она тебе нравилась? ))