Andrea Bocelli 2008 07 31 Vilnius

Andrea Bocelli2008 07 31Vilnius Andrea Bocelli the best voice of the world is coming to Lithuania The international concert agency “Makroconcert“ informs that after the two years of negotiations Andrea Bocelli is coming to Lithuania. Maestro is recognized as the best voice in the world. Andrea Bocelli gives only a few concerts a year and one of them will be on 31st of July in Vilnius. Sales of tickets to the concert with sharply limited number of seats will start on 26 March (Wednesday) in all box-offices of BILIETAI LT. The first 1000 tickets will be sold at the price of 120 litas only. The popularity phenomenon of Andrea Bocelli‘s music astonishes the world. Since 1995 more than 20 million albums have been sold. In 1997 Andrea Bocelli was awarded a special Golden Lion for his song “It's Time to Say Goodbye“, and in 1999 he won Grammy. This was a great event in the world of music as for the first time after a period of 38 years this award came to a classical music performer. In 2002 A. Bocelli won even two World Music awards. Moreover, this is not the end of his musical way: more and more albums are being sold, and his popularity is constantly growing. With and extremely few concerts, A. Bocelli is a sole performer succeeding terrifically in combining popular songs and arias from the most famous operas. The Italian singer Andrea Bocelli has performed plenty of the most notable duet parts with Celine Dion, Sarah Brightman, Marta Snchez, Laura Pausini, Kenny G, Christina Aguilera, Steve Wonder, Mario Reyes (Gipsy Kings) ad other great and well known performers. Many stars of the stage dream about such an opportunity to sing together with A. Bocelli. One can resist the voice of A. Bocelli. The actress Elizabeth Taylor appeared on the stage during the concert in Hollywood to present her compliments to this singer. A. Bocelli invited the actress to stay and sing together. „My heart has stuck in my throat, I could hardly breath“, the actress shared her impressions. „I was ecstatic when climbed down the stage and was afraid of walking into the violinist“.A. Bocelli‘s music has gained its popularity in the entire Europe, and discs of the Italian singer become best sellers in America. During one of the latest concert tours all tickets to the concerts in the stadiums that admit more than 20 thousand people were sold overnight. The number of tickets to the exclusive concert in Vilnius Vingis Park is limited. The organizers intend to sell around 15 thousand tickets only. The only concert of Andrea Bocelli in Eastern Europe this year will take place on 31st of July in Vilnius. Tickets are available on 26 March (Wednesday), in all BILIETAI LT box-offices. Children are admitted free: up to 6 year.Event duration: 2 h.More information: tel. 118 (1,5 Lt/min.) Event dates Vingio parkas Vilnius 2008 07 31 Thursday 20:00 hr. Tickets Ticket price: 120Lt, 180Lt, 240Lt, 500Lt The service fee is applied to the ticketsInternet purchase — 2LtInternet reservation — 2LtBox-office purchase — 2LtNo Discounts Organizer: