Тарью Турунен .. выгнали из Nightwish!

вчера на официальном сайте группы появилось открытое письмо членов ВИА к Тарье.избранные места :During the last year something sad happened, which I`ve been going over in my head every single day, morning and night. Your attitude and behavior don`t go with Nightwish anymore.People who don`t talk with each other for a year do not belong in the same band.To you, unfortunately, business, money, and things that have nothing to do with those emotions have become much more important. You feel that you have sacrificed yourself and your musical career for Nightwish, rather than thinking what it has given to you. This attitude was clearly shown to me in the two things you said to me in an airplane in Toronto: ”I don`t need Nightwish anymore.” and ”Remember, Tuomas, that I could leave this band at any time, giving you only one day`s warning in advance”. You have said yourself that you are merely a ”guest musician” in Nightwish.Now that visit ends and we will continue Nightwish with a new female vocalist. We were never bothered by the fact that you didn`t participate in writing/arranging songs, you never in 9 years came to rehearse the songs with us before going to the studio. Not the fact that while on tour you always wanted to fly, separately from us with your husband. Not the fact that you are an undisputable front image of the band. We have always had the uppermost respect towards you as a wonderful vocalist and as a friend. And very often during the past couple of years the plans were made according to your decisions only. You were always the only one who wanted more money from the shows. This ”compensation and more money from everything” –attitude is the fact that we are most disappointed of! This decision is not something we are especially proud of but you gave us no choice. The gap between us is too wide. And the decision is made by us four unanimously. We are beyond the point where things could be settled by talking. All the best for your life and career, Tuomas полный текст письма ищите на официальном сайте (к сожалению, в данный момент он у меня не открывается, поэтому не могу дать линк на него - однако, прежде чем постить сюда эту инфу, я проверил ее достоверность).Также письмо доступно тут :http://www.gothmetal.net/article/articleview/941/1/7/