dilema!

I am a crack dealer in New Jersey who has recentlybeen diagnosed as acarrier of the HIV virus. My parents live in asuburb of Philadelphia andone of my sisters, who lives in Bensenville, ismarried to a transvestite.My father and mother have recently been arrestedfor growing and sellingmarijuana and are currently dependent on my othertwo sisters, who areprostitutes in Jersey City.I have two brothers. One is currently serving anon-parole life sentence inAttica for murder of a teenage boy in 1994. Theother brother is currentlybeing held in the Wellington Remand Center oncharges of sexual misconductwith his three children.I have recently become engaged to marry a formerThai prostitute who livesin the Bronx and is still a part time "working girl"in a brothel. Her timethere is limited as we hope to open our own bordhelwith her as the workingmanager. I am hoping my two sisters would beinterested in joining ourteam.Although I would prefer them not to prostitutethemselves, it would get themoff the street, and hopefully, the heroin habits.All thing considered, my main problem is this. Ilove my fiancee and lookforward to bringing her into the family and Icertainly want to be totallyhonest with her.Should I tell her about my distant cousin who isFrench? Signed,Worried About My ReputationAnonymous