About me......

I hate the world todayYou're so good to meI know but I can't changetried to tell you but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel underneathinnocent and sweetYesterday I criedYou must have been relieved to see the softer sideI can understand how you'd be so confusedI don't envy youI'm a little bit of everythingall rolled into oneI'm a bitch, I'm a loverI'm a child, I'm a motherI'm a sinner, I'm a saintI do not feel ashamedI'm your health, I'm your dreamI'm nothing in betweenYou know you wouldn't want it any other waySo take me as I amThis may mean you'll have to be a stronger manRest assured that when I start to make you nervousand I'm going to extremestomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thingI'm a bitch, I'm a loverI'm a child, I'm a motherI'm a sinner, I'm a saintI do not feel ashamedI'm your health, I'm your dreamI'm nothing in betweenYou know you wouldn't want it any other wayJust when you think you've got me figured outthe season's already changingI think it's cool you do what you doand don't try to save meI'm a bitch, I'm a loverI'm a child, I'm a motherI'm a sinner, I'm a saintI do not feel ashamedI'm your health, I'm your dreamI'm nothing in betweenYou know you wouldn't want it any other wayI'm a bitch, I'm a teaseI'm a goddess on my kneeswhen you hurt, when you sufferI'm your angel undercoverI've been numbed, I'm revivedcan't say I'm not aliveYou know I wouldn't want it any other way(C) Meredith Brooks