Great to Nirvana

Hello всем punk-ам!20 января родился мой кумир Kurt Cobain.Я его поздравляю, надеюсь ко мне присойдинятся punk-и всей нашей Молдовы.Простите меня, но я напишу одну из его песен:I am my own parasiteI don''t need a host to liveWe can feed off of each otherWe can share our endorphinsDoll, Steak! Test meat!Look on the bright side is suicideLost eyesight, I''m on your sideAngel left wing, right wing, broken wingLack of iron and/or sleepingI own [won] my own pet virusI get to pet and name herHer milk is my shitMy shit is her milkTest meat! Doll steak!Look on the bright side is suicideLost eyesight, I''m on your sideAngel left wing, right wing, broken wingLack of iron and/or sleeping(Guitar solo)Doll steak! Test meat!Look on the bright side suicideLost eyesight, I''m on your sideAngel left wing, right wing, broken wingLack of iron and/or sleepingProtector of the kennelEcto-plasma, ecto-skeletalObituary birthdayYour scent is still hereIn my place of recoveryShe had a moist vaginaI''ve been tickling the circumferenceI''ve been sucking the walls of her anusMarijuana [I don''t wanna]I preferred her to any otherMarijuana (x4)She had a moist vaginaI prefer her to any otherMarijuana (x11)Ahh... yeahAhhhhhhhhhhhh.....(He moans for about a minute) Kurdt never died...